by her symptoms: tutu mania, leaps through the living room, and a passion
for pirouettes, it appears she has Ballerina Fever. Rest
assured, there is a cure!
We want to
help you make it a day to remember by hosting your child’s next birthday party.
Your dancer and a group of special friends will go wild with delight in a
special Creative Movement class. Music, props and dance activities will entertain her and her friends.
There's more. Before the presents are opened
and the last birthday candle blown out, these little dancers will create a
special keepsake craft to take home.
Each 2 1/2 hour party
includes the following:
- 15 minutes to gather ~ get acquainted, dress up (our tutus)
- 45 minute Creative Movement
- 1.25 hour party (craft making, presents, cake...)
- 15 minute clean up (goodbyes,
load car, etc.)
- Use of the studio or outside area for celebrating
- Use of tables and chairs
- Use of beautiful handmade
- Use of props for creative dance
- Gift for birthday child
- Special craft activity for
- A coupon for each dancer (not-currently
enrolled) towards Creative Movement dance classes
$150 Complete Birthday Party, as listed above
$75 Basic Birthday Party: Creative Movement class only (15 minute gather; 45 minute class; use of our tutus; gift
for birthday girl, coupon for each guest not currently enrolled towards Creative Movement dance classes)
$15 30 minutes ~ Do you need extra time for some reason? (Complete Birthday Party only)
parties are for 10 children (birthday boy or girl and 9 friends). For
additional children, there will be an additional charge of $10 per
Creative Movement parties are designed for children 4 to 7 years old.
experience whatsoever is necessary to participate. Dance attire is
encouraged, but not required. Children should wear comfortable clothing
they can move in; ballet shoes, or bare feet.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling ($25 - Basic Party; $50 - Complete Party)
- Creative Dance and Movement does not supply cake, drinks, paper goods (plates, cups, etc), utensils, or decorations.
- Parties are scheduled for Saturdays and opportunities are limited. We
encourage you to reserve your party date well ahead of time!
(Occasionally parties may be held on Sundays and weekdays.)